Furmano Foods is a Fourth Generation Family Business celebrating 100 years of serving God and providing value-added food products and services. We are located in Northumberland, PA and are deeply rooted in our community.
Benefits For Fulltime Employees
• Low Healthcare Costs • Voluntary Dental / Vision • 401K Match • Paid Time Off • Paid Holidays
• Life Insurance • Profit Sharing • Short Term Disability • OT Available • Opportunity For Advancement
The Occupational Safety Manager is responsible for driving and supporting personnel safety, process safety, and OSHA regulatory compliance and related initiatives in manufacturing and warehousing operations. Developing and implementing standard processes and programs that support the safety strategy of Furmano Foods and work with teams across the organization to achieve a zero-incident safety culture. A critical responsibility of the role is to ensure individuals, processes, and systems are operating within compliance of occupational safety regulations mandated by federal and state agencies...
Click link to VIEW PDF of complete job description.
- Great Wages of $16.53 - $19.84 / Hour PLUS a $1.00 / Hour Shift Differential and a $0.25 / Hour attendance bonus!
- Generous Paid Time Off – Eleven (11) Days PLUS Paid Holidays!
- Plenty of Overtime Opportunities to Boost Your Income!
- Outstanding Medical Benefits with our Low, Low, Low Employee Contributions!
- Full Benefits Package including Dental, Vision, STD, Life Insurance and a 401(k) with Company Matching!
- Annual Safety Shoe Allowance!
Come grow with us at Furmano Foods!
Search for Furmano Foods
Contact Furmano Foods
Attn: Human Resources
770 Cannery Road
Northumberland, PA 17857 Phone: 570-473-3516 ext 517 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org Contact us to learn more or to submit your job application (see below)
All potential candidates are required to fill out an application. Furmano Foods is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran,
status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other trait protected by law.