- 8 each Fresh Trout or Bass Filets
- 1 cup Furmano's Diced Tomatoes, Drained
- 1 each Mango, Peeled & Diced
- 1/2 cup Cilantro, Chopped
- 1/4 cup Pineapple Juice
- 1/2 cup Onion, Sliced
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- As Needed Pepper
- As Needed Salt
- Heat outdoor grill on high.
- Wash and pat dry filets and set aside in disposable aluminum pan.
- Whisk pineapple juice and olive oil. Add mango and tomatoes and pour over fish.
- Spread onion rings and cilantro over fish. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover pan with foil. Place on one side of outdoor grill with burner off (leave opposite side on) for approximately 15 minutes.